DymaxIO: Dynamically Accelerating Data for Maximum I/O Performance
- DymaxIO is fast data software.
- It is the most cost-effective, easy, and indispensable solution for increased throughput and accelerated I/O performance, so systems and applications run at peak speed.
- DymaxIO utilizes AI (artificial intelligence) to detect and deploy the appropriate performance enhancement technologies for the exact individual system so organizations can boost performance without overspending on hardware.
- DymaxIO eliminates the two big I/O inefficiencies in Widows environments that generate a minimum of 30-40% of noisy I/O traffic causing performance and reliability problems.
- By installing DymaxIO organizations can expect an immediate performance boost in Virtualized environments, MS-SQL workloads, Oracle on Windows, ERP, VDI, EHR (MEDITECH), Business Intelligence (BI) apps, CRM, Exchange, SharePoint, File Servers, Domain Controllers, Web Servers, backup, and more.
- Condusiv guarantees that you will get better than new performance from systems using DymaxIO.
Top 6 Reasons to Use DymaxIO
- Better Application Performance: No tuning required. Simply install and watch performance problems disappear.
- Double VDI Density: 2X the number of VDI clients in your environment overnight.
- Shorter Backups: Cut backup times in half (maybe more) and reduce your backup windows.
- Reduced Timeouts & Crashes: Keep your systems running smooth and efficiently, putting an end to trouble-calls.
- Improved Latency & Throughput See a 30%+ improvement, increasing the efficiency of your infrastructure and that of your users.
Tech Specs & Resource Requirements
DymaxIO is both hypervisor and storage agnostic. DymaxIO is compatible with any system that is compatible with Windows and improves the efficiency of all VMware ESX/ESXi, Hyper-V, and Xen platforms supported by SAN/NAS storage, Hyperconverged storage, local storage, SSDs, all-flash, or cloud storage like Azure or AWS.
Required Memory: 3GB of physical memory per VM or physical server
Recommended Memory for Optimum Caching: 4GB of available physical memory per VM or physical server
If running on MS-SQL: add up to 16GB of DRAM for blazing results, then cap SQL memory usage leaving the additional memory leftover for the OS and DymaxIO. If no additional memory is available, cap SQL memory usage leaving 8GB for the OS and DymaxIO.
Operating System Supported: DymaxIO installs on all Windows 64-bit virtual and physical systems:
Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Windows Server 2008 R2
Windows Server 2012 (or R2)
Windows Server 2016
Windows Server 2019